Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Lost Days


Hey guys! I don't know about you, but my year hasn't been as adventurous as I'd like so far... ;) January always feels a bit like a lost month - it's mostly work, grey days and early nights for me. Last Sunday was an exception: it was the most sunny and bright winter day, and we decided to ride our bikes about 17 miles, visiting family along the way. I can still see the bright sun shining on the water and our shadows chasing each other on the ground. 

Of course, I forgot to bring my camera.......... so this picture of my shoes will have to do ;) After my 365 Project failed last year after only three months, I decided not to do one this year - it felt too much like an obligation after a while. There are certain types of photographs I love making though, and I've been making them for years. One of them is photos of my feet! I love the simplicity: just me standing in different places of the world, on different days, in different seasons, in different moods. 

Here are a few of them, and instead of making it my new 365 Project, I just decided to make as many as possible in 2014! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment