Sunday, January 20, 2013

Warm Winter Days


Or actually, extremely COLD winter days ;) Outside the wind is blowing from the east, bringing snow and freezing temperatures. Inside, fortunately, it's warm and cozy. It's the perfect weather to stay in, crawl under a blanket, watch movies and drink lots of tea and warm chocolate. 


It's also the perfect weather to apply some finishing touches to our living room. I absolutely love my new furniture!! Especially the new sofa in combination with my black & white rug and homemade crochet blanket you see in the first picture :) I'm actually working on another blanket that will look even better, but it might be some time until it's finished... 

Meanwhile, I got a pear in the post the other day, and I finally got around to hanging it! 


Love it so much!! :) My home is really starting to become a bright, colorful place, and I like it a lot! It brings a bit of sunshine when outside there's nothing but cold winds and snowstorms...

365 Project: Day 20

But hey, it's almost Spring, right?

(...)

Right?!?

...

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment